All Peruvian model Liquid Shredder and LS Suntech Surf and SUP Boards are made from X-EPS organic sealed cell foam with a special heat sealed vinyl skin.
This patented Hi-Tech structure is reinforced with a dual aluminum / fiberglass and carbon stringer system for high strength, rigidity and durability. The construction of these Peruvian made boards are unique and completely different from those of fiber and sponge. With reasonable care they will last much longer than those older technologies and provide many years of fun in the sun.
- Anti-Slip Soft EVA Deck Is standard equipment on SUPs and optional on surfboards
- Anti-Delamination Vent: Our Goretex Microfiber vent equalizes pressure that expands or contracts with abrupt changes in temperature. Never experience catastrophic delamination again.
- Anti-Delamination Vinyl: (ADV) -Hi-Tec patented outer skin looks like fiberglass. ADV is lighter, tougher and easier to repair than epoxy fiberglass. The ADV skin is highly UV resistant and color fast even after years in the sun.
- Deck protection underlament resists heel, elbow and knee denting.
- Dual Aluminum Stringer (DAS CF) Stringer is a revolutionary design; much lighter and stronger than any other similar weight stringer system (patented).
- Serial Number identifies: 1 Production Date 2 Model and Color Table 3 Name of Your Quality Control Specialist.
- Electro-sealed skin seams can never unglue.
- PVC Rail Protection: Corrugated Liquid Shtredder models and simulated Composite on LS Suntech models.
- X-EPS foam Does not absorb water, is SEALED cell.
- Reinforced Vinyl Bottom: With flexible 0.6mm thickness is resistant to damage and easy to repair.